I am extremely organised and hard-working and, due to variety of productions on which I've worked, I have developed a diverse skill set that allows me to calmly deal with any challenges a production presents. In my spare time I enjoy making things and, as rare as the chance is, I love to curl up with a good book.
- I hold a clean, standard driving licence.
- I completed the Emergency First Aid at Work training course in September 2019.
- I am able to score-read to an opera standard.
- I have achieved Grade 8 singing, Grade 7 viola, Grade 6 piano, Grade 5 violin and Grade 5 music theory.
- I have experience as a fire marshal
- I have experience in applying special effects makeup
- I have basic knowledge of programming on an ETC Nomad.
- I am able to operate Qlab from a Mac.
- I have basic knowledge of programming CSC Show Control on a PC.
- I have knowledge and experience of completing risk assessments.
- I am able to sew both by hand and with a sewing machine
- I qualified as an open water SCUBA diver in 2011.
Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance
2011 - 2014
I graduated from Rose Bruford in 2014 after completing my degree in stage management (BA Hons) with a 2:1.
I'll often hire out equipment to production companies I'm working with. I currently own:
- A Macbook Pro with Qlab (free version)
- An ETC Nomad
- An Alto ZMX 5-channel sound desk